- Enjoy sea views of Dubai from a jet ski
- The tour operator works hard to make the trips as enjoyable and safe as possible
- Driver minimum (legal) age: 16 years old / passengers: 5 years old. Please note that the tour is not refundable if the driver is below 16 years of age
- You are required to sign a waiver before the activity, and bring original proof of ID (passport, Dubai ID etc.). The tour is non-refundable if no original ID document (passport or Emirates ID)
- Meeting Point :Umm Suqeim Fishing Harbour, Umm Suqeim 2 (marina after Burj Al Arab, and Jumeirah Beach Hotel when you come from Dubai Marina)Feel the speed of a high-powered waterborne vehicle
- Pass iconic monuments, such as the Burj Al Arab
- Go home with fun photos and videos from the tour
- Get great value for money with the choice of booking 1 jet ski for 2 people
Enjoy sea views of Dubai from a unique perspective on a 30-minute jet ski tour of the city.
Upon arrival at the marina, close to the Burj Al Arab, a guide will explain how your jet ski works and provide you with all the necessary safety instructions for a comfortable trip before you set off. Take a leisurely ride through the marina to the iconic 7-star Burj Al Arab Hotel.
Pick up speed as you pass Sheik Island, and marvel at the millionaires’ yachts. There will be opportunities to stop and take photos of some of Dubai’s landmarks. Suitable for beginners and the experienced alike, you can ride at your own pace and with an instructor to ensure you have a safe trip.